Preserving your rights with the help of experienced child custody attorneys in Southeastern PA
Issues revolving around child custody are very involved; and unlike some believe, it is not about deciding "who is the better parent." Ideally, both parents will be involved and participate in the best interest of the children. Even in the best relationships, a formal agreement still needs to be recorded with the courts to settle any conflicts that could arise in the future. Sometimes, parties can reach a mutual agreement that doesn't require court testimony and a decision by a judge. The agreement, however, should still be prepared, formally approved by a judge, and entered as a court order.
Often, decisions have to be made regarding the future needs of children at a time when things are already extremely stressful. Many changes may be going on, and it may be especially hard to think clearly. Legal counsel will cover things with the client that need to be discussed, and guide a parent through complex decisions. Training and experience gives a legal professional the knowledge of how things work, what the laws will allow, and what the court really will accept when seeking resolution to child custody issues.
In Southeastern PA, contact the Law Offices of Jack A. Rounick, LLC, for qualified and respected attorneys in divorce and child custody cases. Without a court order, a parent could find themselves subject to the whims of another party, with no legal grounds on which to fall back. Having details on paper regarding physical and legal custody will reduce future conflicts when parties can't agree for some reason. Parents who think that working together for the benefit of their children is the best solution are correct. Sometimes parents who are committed to what is best for the children are able to do just that. However, things can change, people can change, and new relationships can enter the picture. Parents can still choose to do things differently along the way, as long as both parties are in agreement. A court order protects the children, as well as the parents, should a resolution not be possible at any point in the future.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation. We believe that you'll discover that there's much more to think about with regards to child custody that you may have thought, and we can make it much less intimidating. For experience that works for you, call the office of Attorney Jack A. Rounick at .
Back to Custody Home Page
- Child Custody Attorneys PA - Preserving your rights with the help of experienced child custody attorneys in Southeastern PA
- Custody Lawyers near Me Southeastern - Attorney answers the questions, “Who are the best custody lawyers near me in Southeastern Pennsylvania?”
- Custody Appeal Process in PA - Southeastern PA attorney helps clients understand the custody appeal process
- Legal Custody Southeastern, PA - Legal custody options in Southeastern,PA
- Custody in Norristown, PA 19401 - Why full physical and legal custody is important for individuals in Southeastern, PA
- Custody near Norristown PA - How can individuals near Montgomery County, PA or surrounding counties obtain custody of their children during a divorce?
- Family Law Attorney Norristown - How an Eastern PA area family law attorney can help with custody concerns
- Best Lawyer in Southeastern, PA - Considering the best lawyer in Southeastern, PA for your custody case
- Types of Custody Southeastern PA - Southeastern, PA area lawyer describes the two types of custody: legal and physical
- Child Custody Southeastern PA - How a Southeastern, PA judge determines child custody between divorcing parents